• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Wagoneer tail lights

Rodrigo_XJ

NAXJA Forum User
Hello :NAXJA:;

Please, could you tell me where can I source a pair of Wagoneer tail lights?

Here in Europe they are imposible to find as they aren´t road legal.

Thanks in advance

Cheers

Wagoneer? FSJ or XJ (what year)? ASP Eberle (E-bay.DE) has a lot of Crown parts. The numbers are in the Crown catalog, most times the same as the Jeep OEM numbers. ASP Eberle has gotten just about everything I've ever needed quick, just use their contact number. +49 (0)7147/49121-0, info@asp-eberle-com. They have been reorganizing and changing most of their business online (E-bay), so these numbers may or may not work.

I may have a set in the shop, from an 87 XJ. I'll have to go digging through my boxes (stash) to see for sure. If I have them they are likely on the bottom and way in back of all my other treasures.

But, XJ Euro tails are awesome..

Note from DJ
Rodrigo_XJ has a 1988XJ
See post link below
http://www.naxja.org/forum/showthread.php?t=1114888

Guess that answers my question. They say the only dumb question is the one you don't ask. I sure didn't want to move tons of junk around looking for something I may or may have and then find out it is for the wrong model. :)

I almost bought a Venezuelan XJ, it may even be the same one. It was for sale from the Venezuelan embassy here. It had a 44 front and rear in it (s near as I can figure, it sure wasn't a 30/35 setup which I'd recognize at a glance).

This is the type I have. Not the ones, just the same type, this is just a stock picture off of google.

kostenlose bilder

If your interested I'll take some pictures. I'm down with a cold right now and not being real active. Feel like I've been shot at and missed, chit at and hit.

Chuck

Hello Chuck.

Thank you but those are the same I have on my waggy:
10635823_10202669700565752_4208720602980778359_n.jpg

Thank you

Back