• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Media coverage?

The Hard Struggler

NAXJA Forum User
I know that Winter Fest was covered a couple of years ago by Petersons.
Has any of the Naxja brass heard any news about the Crawl being covered, it being a national event and all?

Good question. I was thinking the same thing. Hmmmm

I tried to contact them but never heard back...

mac 'dunno' gyvr

I seem to remember the Crawl being covered by JP Mag a while ago. (like 10 plus years ago)

I seem to remember the Crawl being covered by JP Mag a while ago. (like 10 plus years ago)

Yes around '01 or so. How I found NAXJA actually. I use to have that mag somewhere.

Maybe with some quality photos and decent writing skills we can submit an article.

picture.php

**************We are coming to a Mountain near you!***********

Carolina Photo Creations

I can do a fair job with photos and will take tons. See me at the Crawl if you want a Poster of your junk. Cost plus shipping to members.

picture.php

**************We are coming to a Mountain near you!***********

Carolina Photo Creations

I can do a fair job with photos and will take tons. See me at the Crawl if you want a Poster of your junk. Cost plus shipping to members.

Ok. FYI, you will behind me on all rides and I will let you go ahead to capture great photo ops.

Instagram #cherokeecrawl2014

lol, I don't claim to be a professional photographer but I usually come home with several thousand pictures to go through.

I tend to have this problem too

Back