• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

H.D. OFFROAD ENGINEERING CRAWL SALE

BRIANHO13

<- Yum Chocolate
20% off cash sales at HARLAN
15% off if you want to order and pay ahead of time. Pm me w what you want.

TO QUALIFY FOR THIS DEAL ALL ITEMS MUST EXCHANGE HANDS IN HARLAN.

I needs balancing beads. any idea on how much wienerbox tires will take? They're about 100lbs mounted.

real tired of the vibes from unbalanced 19.5's. I'll probably get some for the little red pickup too, cause I don't want tire weights on my newly refinished ten spokes.

I needs balancing beads. any idea on how much wienerbox tires will take? They're about 100lbs mounted.

real tired of the vibes from unbalanced 19.5's. I'll probably get some for the little red pickup too, cause I don't want tire weights on my newly refinished ten spokes.

Get me tire sizes and I will look for you.

BUMP
FYI I am now an official www.barnes4wd.com vendor so let me know what you need and I will get you a good cost.....like a set of 2 1.25" heims (with all the fixins) for $105 to your door....

Yeah, I just bought a set of those and the traction bar kit from them last week. Once I started pricing U-bolts I wished I'd got u-bolt eliminator perches. U-bolts cost too damn much.

Brian-

What would the cost be to get balance beads for 5 M/Ts - sized 265/75/16.

Hopefully I'll get new tires before the Crawl, in which case I'd need them shipped, but more likely won't get tires until later in July.

I have K9 Web Protection on my computer - since my youngin's use it - and it won't allow your website to post. It blocks it as "suspicious!"

Thanks!

I have taken the ballance beads off the site, they simply cost too much to stock (I have to tie up a lot of money for a long term) I simply don't sell enough of them.

Back