• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

CRAWL REGISTRATION!

Status
Not open for further replies.

UNCC_99XJ

Twisted Up
NAXJA Member
The long awaited crawl registration is now available! Use this link to submit your registration:

http://fs11.formsite.com/naxja/form1/index.html

A few notes:

• Registration is $35 for members, $50 for non members. Registration is PER VEHCILE, not per person. Each registration includes ONE meal ticket and ONE event decal. Extra meal tickets will need to be purchased as necessary.
  • Registration closes at 7:00am (EST) on June 9th. This is to allow enough time for me to gather numbers and have the shirts made.
  • Registration will be accepted at the event, but it will be $50 and will not include a shirt.
  • All registrations MUST come in by using this form. No PM's. No E-mails. No texts. Last year I let a lot come in back channel and almost overlooked a couple. Using this form sends it direct to the chapter e-mail, which I have sent to my phone as well. Even when i'm on the road for work I will see that you've registered.

I believe that quickly hits all the important points. If you have any trouble using the form or any questions, let me know!

There is a "?" in the form in several places, if you select it, it will also help answer any questions that you might have.

If you find an issue with the way the form is working, please PM me asap.

mac 'beta tester' gyvr

Registration includes 1 T-Shirt?

Edit. Nevermind, saw on the form that none are included with registration. The mention above about (No t-shirt for registering on site) threw me off a little.

On site being physically on the campground premises upon your arrival.

It confused me at first too until I saw the form.

"Registration will be accepted at the event, but it will be $50 and will not include a shirt"

I read it as "Registration will include a shirt if you pre-register but will not include a shirt on site."

Not that it really matters. Just sayin.

Suppose that's what I get for writing it up at night...

Registration will be accepted at the event, and will be $50. T-shirts are optional, and are not included in any registration fee (before or at the event.) No event t-shirts will be available at the event for purchase. There WILL be the normal SEC shirts available at the event to purchase.

More better? :D

Suppose that's what I get for writing it up at night...

Registration will be accepted at the event, and will be $50. T-shirts are optional, and are not included in any registration fee (before or at the event.) No event t-shirts will be available at the event for purchase. There WILL be the normal SEC shirts available at the event to purchase.

More better? :D

You rock. Leave it to us to find the one little thing. Bunch of cheap bastards that we are. As soon as I looked at the form, which rocks by the way, I was squared away.
Thanks.

You rock. Leave it to us to find the one little thing. Bunch of cheap bastards that we are. As soon as I looked at the form, which rocks by the way, I was squared away.
Thanks.

It's all good. I nit pick stuff myself and was half asleep when I opened it up the other night. Surprised I didn't miss more than I did!

Got 7 registrations in already since opening it on Monday!

Something else I neglected to mention, please send paypal payments as a gift to avoid getting hit with fees. To those who have already paid, don't worry about it.

Thanks guys!

Got 7 registrations in already since opening it on Monday!

Something else I neglected to mention, please send paypal payments as a gift to avoid getting hit with fees. To those who have already paid, don't worry about it.

Thanks guys!

Done! I did not see how to check that or change it. It automatically took me to paypal. Might want to post instructions for us challenged ones!

Done! I did not see how to check that or change it. It automatically took me to paypal. Might want to post instructions for us challenged ones!

You're not challenged.......well, on second thought.... :D

Come to find out the way the program is set up it automatically tells PayPal what type of transaction it is.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back