• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

What rear leaf spring pack?

Tony_SS

NAXJA Supporting Vendor
I have stock leafs with an AAL, stock shackle.

I'm looking to get ~4.5" total.. so I'm thinking a 3" leaf pack an an 1" shackle. I like the JKS shackle unless someone can tell me different.

What leaf pack would you all recommend?

I have had the IRO 3.5 complete pack for a year. With 1.5 lift shackles.
Sits about 4.5-5inch. Rides really good has good shackle angle., and flexes
Really good.

IRO X3

IRO makes a descent military wrap 7 leaf 3.5" leaf pack. Jks 1" boomerangs are what I run for shackles

Are those IRO 3.5" leaf springs longer that the OEM set? I need to get a set for my XJ.

I have the BDS 3" leaf pack. nice ride, maybe a little stiff. Definitely designed for more weight.

I'd recommend a 3" or 3.5" leaf pack and a shackle relocation / conversion for the extra 1".

I built bastard packs, using XJ leaves for the donors. About 1" lift for each leaf I added. Rides nicely, was dirt cheap & surprisingly easy. Just throwing it out there as an option - you could probably hit 3" of spring lift if you use the three top leaves from each donor, add a 1" shackle or even better a shackle relocation bracket...

Back