• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Will 91+ rotors fit on my 1989 dana30?

MaxxXJ

NAXJA Forum User
Will other year rotors fit my hubs besides the 87-89 rotors?

I'm looking to upgrade rotors and pads but everyone hates my renix axle, I'm actually considering getting a 91+ model for this reason...

Yes. You need unit bearings from a 91+ to go with them.

Your calipers need to match the year of the knuckles, your rotors need to match the year of your bearings.

You're probably better off getting knuckles from a 91+ and swapping them in with the HO caliper, hub, rotor, etc. They will be bolt in.

Yes. You need unit bearings from a 91+ to go with them.

Your calipers need to match the year of the knuckles, your rotors need to match the year of your bearings.

You're probably better off getting knuckles from a 91+ and swapping them in with the HO caliper, hub, rotor, etc. They will be bolt in.

Right on cal, that's basically what I needed to know, I don't require brakes on it ASAP so based on JY prices it will ideally be cheaper for me to just grab a whole 91+ axle then. I broke a u joint/axle shaft Sunday, so I'll need another for a spare, a new axle is about 250 so I'll just try and find a complete one and build off of it, truss it gusset the C's etc, instead of wasting my time with an 89 axle with the vac housing. Thanks

Back