• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

teaser for folks who haven't been!!

NAXJA Forum User
And for those of us who can't wait to go back!!

Stuff for the kids:

2n6t.jpg

vawn.jpg

x7rs.jpg

54mc.jpg

lpez.jpg

gdfv.jpg

ugavyru3.jpg
ypujyhut.jpg
anezy3y5.jpg
avemanev.jpg
eqabyvu9.jpg
yda3ete7.jpg

Some stuff I have on my phone.

2011:

IMG_1268.jpg

IMG_1272.jpg

IMG_1314.jpg

2012:

IMG_1998.jpg

IMG_1965.jpg

It's hard to see, but it does say "Domestic Diva" on the front :D

484623_10100372689414518_1749485734_n.jpg

IMG_1924.jpg

2013:

969014_10100879070507817_335316309_n.jpg

IMG_2422_zpsbc6947d6.jpg

IMG_2319_zps0ca2dff9.jpg

It's only November and I can't wait until July!

whose job is it to look up the picture of glenn flopped on the RTI ramp?

i think its in the bylaws it has to make an appearance in the crawl forum

Tim looking like an idiot in 2012

Molly and a pitcher of bacon(unit of measure in the MWC) and Glenn is legit retarded

There's a few of those weird pictures of me from that year. Perhaps I was an idiot that year? Lol

These pics are making me want to go even more. Cant wait till July. Its been way to long since ive been to Harlan.

Molly and a pitcher of bacon(unit of measure in the MWC) and Glenn is legit retarded

I was just explaining this picture to a coworker. Couldn't stop laughing long enough to get words out.

Well Glenn lookas as though he belongsin Kentucky...you can't see any teeth! At least bacon tastes the same...teeth or not!!

There's a few of those weird pictures of me from that year. Perhaps I was an idiot that year? Lol

You're always an idiot! :D You do hang out with us after all!

At least you are just standing there, instead of looking like you are about to drop a log in front of the Jeep. Thanks for posting that one, Timbo!!

I'm pretty sure I was eyeing the pitcher of bacon...

mac 'could smell it cooking' gyvr

whose job is it to look up the picture of glenn flopped on the RTI ramp?

i think its in the bylaws it has to make an appearance in the crawl forum

1155014image075.jpg

Well...no funny pics of Glen (aren't they all though?!) but here's some pics from 2006 crawl in Tellico:

Crawfords:

xoaf.jpg

Guardrail (mine at the time and the YellowXJ at the time (Travis who better come to the crawl this year since he now has a really nice XJ!!)

s5i5.jpg

8sku.jpg

Back