• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Thanks for another great NAXJA event!

XJEEPER

NAXJA Member # 13
NAXJA Member
In a volunteer organization such as NAXJA, a culmination of hundreds of hours of time away from loved ones and work are sacrificed to coordinate and pull off a successful event, such as the one we've just attended in Moab.

As much time as the BOD invests, even they cannot do everything, the Members have to participate and take on roles to assist.

As Trail Coordinator, I want to thank everyone who stepped up to take on Trail Leader roles at the Moab event, some of you at the last minute, when others had issues with their rigs, etc.

We had Moab veterans leading trails, as well as Moab newbs and the only negative feedback I heard was weather related, of which we could only adapt.

I've been wheeling in Moab since 1991 and I experience something new on every trip. It was a great event and I hope that Moab first-timers will inspire others to come out and experience this amazing area of Utah.

X

Ditto. I'd like to thank Johnny and Mike for the trails they led that I was on, and also, the other people in the groups. Everyone was great to wheel with, friendly and helpful.

Thanks to everyone that makes this happen!!!

My family and I had an AWESOME time for our first ever Moab/Fall Fling trip!!!!

I'd like to echo everyone else, and say that was a fantastic event. Well worth every hour I put into wrenching on the jeep to make sure she'd make it out. Thanks to all who put in their time.

Thank you Jeff for all of the hard work you put into the event. I am glad that you got to see something new this year! It was an honor and pleasure to participate. Thanks to the rest of you volunteers and especially the Midwest Chapter, you really turned out for this year!
This! Thank all of you who helped out and made my first trip to Moab a great time! Prime4X4 stepped up big time. Bruce and Theresa along with their son Brian, were very friendly and great to wheel with! Big thanks to Moab outfitters and Notch customs as well!

In a volunteer organization such as NAXJA, a culmination of hundreds of hours of time away from loved ones and work are sacrificed to coordinate and pull off a successful event, such as the one we've just attended in Moab.

As much time as the BOD invests, even they cannot do everything, the Members have to participate and take on roles to assist.

As Trail Coordinator, I want to thank everyone who stepped up to take on Trail Leader roles at the Moab event, some of you at the last minute, when others had issues with their rigs, etc.

We had Moab veterans leading trails, as well as Moab newbs and the only negative feedback I heard was weather related, of which we could only adapt.

I've been wheeling in Moab since 1991 and I experience something new on every trip. It was a great event and I hope that Moab first-timers will inspire others to come out and experience this amazing area of Utah.

X

Thank you for the trail leader organization! Its very much appreciated!

mac 'one less thing that I had to worry about all week!' gyvr

We would also like to thank ANYONE that had anything to do with any detail of this event!

This was a trip of a lifetime for my family and friend.

It was great to have my Dad out with us at Moab since he was the one that brought me years ago and really got me hooked on wheeling.
He is getting older now and will likely not come out for any more long wheeling trips, This was a great trip to close that chapter for us.
We will still likely do some short wheeling runs at his mountainside home, but the times like these are memory now.

He wanted me to thank all of you involved as well, He was very impressed with how awesome the NAXJA people are.
He was in quite a few car clubs as we grew up and as far as he was concerned the good people of NAXJA were way nicer, and more fun around a campfire!

Chachi Also wanted me to thank a few NAXJA peepz in particular. Like Ryan For not only leading us on an amazing 2 day expedition but letting Chachi ride in his XJ.
And Aaron for letting him Hang out with him on the passenger side for Poison spider.

I would also liketo thank John and Tara for helping score us a great camping spot With Fun neighbors and great Mini Mwc style campfires.

Anyway our trip could not have went any better and this event you worked so hard to put on meant ALOT to us in the end.

THANK YOU!!

Big thanks to everyone that helped make this event so awesome. This was our first trip to Moab and we have already planed a trip back in April.....

Ram" Moab makes wheeling other places just not as much fun" Rod

Hear, hear! We had a great time, saw some beautiful scenery and met some terrific people.

Hat's off to those that did the work to make it all happen. We will definitely be back.

I've attended a few local NAXJA events but nothing like what just took place. A huge Thank You goes out to all those who had a hand in organizing this event.

Thank You as well to the trail leaders who stepped up and made my days so much more enjoyable

And last but not least Thank You to thew MWC for adopting me and making me feel welcome. You guys are awesome!

This was my first trip to Moab and I must say that this adventure tops all my other wheeling trips. I truly appreciate all the long hours and hard work that went into planning this awesome event. NAXJA has some of the best people in the world as members and I'm proud to be a part of it.

The BOD did an excellent job as did everyone that had a hand in this. As a first time participant, it rolled like a well oiled machine. I'd like to give out a special thanks to Ryan Ward, Dr. Moab. He took two ole boys from Tennessee and showed us what Moab was all about. I not only tested the Jeeps capabilities but I also tested my own. I thank you sir!!!!!

I've made many new friends and I've seen some amazing scenery. I hope to be able to make it back some day.

Thanks to everyone for this trip of a lifetime!!

Thanks to all the leaders and spotters who kept my Jeep right side up throughout the trip :cheers:

I didn't actually get to wheel my Jeep on this trip, I spent every day on the motorcycle, boy was that a lot of work (especially attempting Poison Spider in the rain).

Big shout out to the vendors for contributing to our best raffle yet, it'll be tough to beat this one.

With small kids, etc. I can't make it out there every year anymore, I hope to at least make it on the five year marks for the big events.

Last but certainly not least for all you folks who came out, thank you for attending! Without the participants we wouldn't have an event.

Back