• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Worried about making it.

DrMoab

NAXJA Forum User
Last Thursday I went to the dr with a weird pain in my bladder. No big deal, not hurting too bad but pain was still weird so I went in. He told me a possible kidney stone. He figured since I never had any pain in my kidney or back that I had almost passed it. Fast forward to last night. Pain so bad I was throwing up. I was literally in tears and I have a high tolerance for pain. Did a CT scan and found I have a 5mm stone that's stuck in the tube between my kidney and bladder. Everything is backed up and I literally didn't know it was possible to hurt this bad.

So now I'm doped up on heavy pain killers. Was supposed to work today but obviously that wasn't happening. Supposed to leave tomorrow for Moab and I'm worried. If I'm still hurting like this there is just no way. I'm hoping this sucker will just pass today and I will be good.

We will see.

That is never any fun, second worst pain I've ever dealt with. If you need anything let me know.

Well anything I can do from Moab :)

That is never any fun, second worst pain I've ever dealt with. If you need anything let me know.

Well anything I can do from Moab :)

I've gotta ask. If that's the second worst, what was the worst? The radiologist said he's had a lot of women tell him this is worse than child birth. Can't imagine what could hurt a whole lot worse. Whatever it is, I don't want it.

That sucks. My dad had one come on about that size when we were on the side of a mountian in WY hunting. A warden was close and said he could get him to the ER quicker then we could and did. I wish those stones on nobody!

That blows Ryan, sorry to hear about your struggle. Hope it passes quickly.

Man, that sucks. You might want to try organic apple cider vinegar, such as Bragg's. This stuff will help dissolve the stones. 1 tsp in 8oz of water, you can mix with honey if you like or mix it with green tea. Try taking it 3-4 times a day till you feel better and then just once daily to keep them away. I'm not going to lie, it tastes horrible when you first start taking it. Hope you get out to Moab.

It doesn't appear to be stuck anymore. No pain in my kidneys. I'm coming tomorrow, hell or high water.

I know you all will take care of me. By taking care of me I mean point and laugh as I'm crying like a baby.

That's a pisser:rof:

Back