• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

blew my tow rig motor stuck just off 70 deertrail

Colorado about 50 miles to denver. I thi k it was 238. Our plan is to rent a uhal and tow the jeep with that. Then sell my tow rig for scrap. Try to leave my jeep and trailer with someone out here and flying home. Then get the jeep shipped home. It sucks but this trip is already a total finacial catatsphy so im going to try to get some enjoyment out of it.

Colorado about 50 miles to denver. I thi k it was 238. Our plan is to rent a uhal and tow the jeep with that. Then sell my tow rig for scrap. Try to leave my jeep and trailer with someone out here and flying home. Then get the jeep shipped home. It sucks but this trip is already a total finacial catatsphy so im going to try to get some enjoyment out of it.

Wow man...that totally sucks. Look me up after Monday in Moab. I can't help with your rig but I will buy you a sympathy beer LOL.

Ditto with DrMoab - that sucks pretty huge! Hope the rest of your trip is off the hook. In the good way, of course.

Did you post in the CO chapter?

Sucks big time, but hope you have a great time in Moab. Ditto on the beer.

I love your attitude!

I'll text you in the am when we leave to pick up the guy to take to Denver.

mac 'planning on being on the road by 830...I think' gyvr

Looks like the CO Chapter are hookin a NAXJA brotha up. Well done, guys! See you in Moab.

Thank you to everyone helping us out. Naxja is an awesome group of people

Reply to my text!

...u just did

mac 'almost to Colorado' gyvr

What motor in the tow rig, 5.3? Any local junkyards with one? I'll donate some cash toward a new-to-you motor if there's a good chance you can get ahold of one.

Back