• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Anybody going to play in the hot tub Thurs/Fri?

GSequoia

Everyone says I'm a jerk.
NAXJA Member
Well, I really want to see that in person...but there's no way you'll get my rig in there (yet)! Anybody planning on doing it on Thursday (after the Thrusday stuff) or Friday (Before the dinner)?

Sequoia

GSequoia said:
Well, I really want to see that in person...but there's no way you'll get my rig in there (yet)! Anybody planning on doing it on Thursday (after the Thrusday stuff) or Friday (Before the dinner)?

Sequoia

Play in the "Hot Tub"? :huh:
That's a loaded question. :confused:
What did you have in mind there fella? :D

On the serious note, I'd like to see that too.
Dan.

Hot Tub and other things

The hot tub is easy but quite spectacular if you have a spotter that really knows the correct line. The escalator on the other hand can be a bitch. Only real body damage on my rig was inflicted in the Escalator. Somebody will be running it every couple of days starting with the first Sunday,

Mickey's Hot Tub is on the Hell's Revenge Trail, so you pass it when running the trail. Escalator is a serious obstacle also on that trail. If you want to see them, run Hell's Revenge one day.

Brent, I'll spot you if we're there at the same time. :)

Back