• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Thom's BBQ is Sunday the 6th

tcharon

NAXJA Forum User
I'll have hot dogs & a few beers, start about 5: & you're welcome to bring something to throw on my grill if you don't like hot dogs. Spot # 66 Slickrock. Be nice to hear if you think you can make it so I can plan. Thanks.

Myself, Forewheeler, Pat, and RedHeep may be there...

All depends on how well travel goes on Saturday and Sunday...

mac 'best commitment I can make' gyvr

Thanks for the replys so I plan enough, Do I plan hot dogs or oil for RedHeep, guy or rig?

Thanks for the replys so I plan enough, Do I plan hot dogs or oil for RedHeep, guy or rig?

Depends on the mood...but it is a person lol

His wife will be in tow as well...also a person lol

mac 'my wife doesn't fly in til monday' gyvr

It's also Colorado Denny's BD the 5th.

IMG_2126a_zpseb0c9611.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]

Me and the gf are in. We will be arriving @ Slickrock sometime saturday.

That's our other BD boy Denny, w/ the beer.

I'll be there with two grandsons. Looking forward to it. I can bring beer or hotlinks.....or both. :)

Thanks bud, I'll have the food but you can bring your favorate thing & I won't have enough beer to satisfy all. Figure most will bring if they want to drink more.

Last edited:
I should be able to make it. I'll have some homebrew to share.

Considering I'm in spot 67.. I'm sure my wife and I will shake a few hands :cheers:

Sandy and I are hoping to be there by then. We will be in New Mexico for the week before as long as we are able to make the trip from Holland depending on my Dads health then.
LS1XJ

Slowrider and I should be rolling into town around that time. It'll be good to see you and the wife again, Thom.

Back