• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Banks Revolver header

CaliXJ

NAXJA Forum User
Looking for header to down pipe exhaust donut. Stock XJ donut seems to be to small on the inside diameter. Yes i'm still running the stock down pipe so it would need to match that. Does anyone have a over the counter part #? Or is this a Banks only part?

I take it this is already bolted in?
I would say that the part would best be matched at a local parts store. The approx dia. would help narrow it down. Maybe measure and go to carquest, or store of your liking, and have them dig?

Oh yeah.. been runninn it for awhile now. so taking it in with me is a little bit of a problem. I guess i could find a stock one and buy the next size or two up from there. Thanks for the help JWalker. I still gotta send you a PM on the lanyard. LOL

oh I hate those things. I have blew out about a dozen of the parts store variants. I had the best luck going to a local exhaust place and looking through what they had. If the header ever comes off I am cutting of the donut flange and going with a v-band camp.

Back