• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

parts compatibility list?

katuah

NAXJA Forum User
Is there any place where I can find a list of cross-compatibility for parts like sensors? Or can one of y'all tell me?

I'd like to do a JY run to get some spare sensors (O2, CPS, TPS, etc) for my trail kit, but there's no guarantee they will have the exact same year on the lot. Will I be OK if I pull those off any of the 97+ ones?

I ran some searches on here and on Google, and didn't see anything except some places selling parts claiming to be for multi-year ranges, but I don't trust Chinese parts manufacturers as much as I trust y'all. :D

Use rockauto.com.

Look up a part for your 98, then click on the blue letters in the description and it will tell you what years/vehicles it also fits.

Wow! Well I'll be danged. I'm on Rock Auto all the time and I'd never noticed that before. Clearly I am blind, or at least stupidly unobservant. Thanks!

Wow! Well I'll be danged. I'm on Rock Auto all the time and I'd never noticed that before. Clearly I am blind, or at least stupidly unobservant. Thanks!

Your welcome. Good luck.

I'm not sure I'd trust junkyard sensors, but that's just me. But, yeah, RockAuto has an "equivalency list" - which I use often with my wife's car!

He said they will be used as spares.. so not really a bad thing.
Altho, I would consider buying new.. swapping in and using old/known working sensors as spares.
OT: When did you go black, Jon?

Back