• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Trailer rides? Or a Passenger?

FlexdXJ

NAXJA Forum User
NAXJA Memorial Lifetime Member
Here's the deal, I'm not terribly worried about my Jeep not making it out there and will drive it if I have to. I'm looking for a possible trailer ride and to split fuel with someone headed out that way. Otherwise i'll be driving and would have room for a passenger. If anyone has a space available on a trailer or wants to ride/drive to Moab with me let me know. Just cover a portion of the fuel is all I ask for that. I'm fairly certain dad won't be down with driving the neon for a week and a half while I have his cummins! :D

Have him tow you out, tell him it would be great father/son bonding.

Well, with the sudden job change a couple years ago he lost all his vacation time so he'll use that for fishing.

Man up, boy. Riding around the country by yourself ain't so bad.

You can turn. The radio up, pretend you are a rock star and no one has to know you sing like a cat in heat.

Man up, boy. Riding around the country by yourself ain't so bad.

You can turn. The radio up, pretend you are a rock star and no one has to know you sing like a cat in heat.

That's what you do in the truck I take it? :D I'm guessing I'll be driving it...

You know, it's funny, all these old guys from back east come out to the west and go wheeling they get HUGE grins on their faces. My dad had a blast at Johnson Valley for Goatfest, same with DJ Josh's dad. It's really worth it if you can get your dad to go with, he'll have more fun than he'll ever have fishing.

You know, it's funny, all these old guys from back east come out to the west and go wheeling they get HUGE grins on their faces. My dad had a blast at Johnson Valley for Goatfest, same with DJ Josh's dad. It's really worth it if you can get your dad to go with, he'll have more fun than he'll ever have fishing.

He'd love it but he only has a week and I'm sure he'll use it before then. I really wish he could go.

Aaron just throw a chain around Macs rig as he drives by. It will be at least Missouri before he realizes your there.

:roflmao: Or you could sell me the duramax for like $7k and let me borrow your trailer.....

Back