• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

BumpStops??

91XJ

NAXJA Forum User
I have seen picts of some XJ's with what it looks like aluminium bumpstops attached to the lower coilspring pad. Does anyone know if someone sells these somewhere? I dont weld but I had a friend weld me in some 2" homemade body lift blocks for my bumpstops,, but I need more like 3", and those aluminium ones look sweet.

(n) on bumpstops!

stoney

You might be talking about the ones for the Skyjacker kit. It is just 3 inch or so round solis stock with a hole drilled in the center.

Stoney said:
(n) on bumpstops!

stoney

Im not hardcore,, I have cut my fenders for bushwackers and still stuff the tire into them, my wheel backspacing is 3", thats why. Still looking for some 4" BS wheels. SO I NEED BUMPSTOPS.

Yo, Faux,,, Thanks for the info.

I simply used hocky pucks... yep... hocky pucks... Three of them...

While the springs are out... I drilled a hole in the pad so they could be bolted in... on the passenger side, you can't get under the pad, so I drilled and tapped that one...

puck.jpg

Stuff is still fine...

stuff.jpg

The aluminum things you were asking about are called ACOS, adjustable coil over spacers and are made by ORGS, off road general store.

I ran these for awhile & they're awesome. They're an adjustable coil spacer that will give you between 1" to 3" of lift as they fit above the coil & adjust it's height. They come with a standard length bumpstop and you can get spacers to 'tune' your bumpstop height to your lift.

I ran them cause I have a winch & wanted to be able to dial in my height left/right front/back.

ORGS does make lower bump stops for the coil spring pads. I have them, They are alum. I don't have my camera right now to take pics of them but check there web site for the number.
www.offroadgs.com

www.orgsmfg.com

I think they were 50-70 bucks when I got them 4 years ago. Juice

vintagespeed said:
The aluminum things you were asking about are called ACOS, adjustable coil over spacers and are made by ORGS, off road general store.

I ran these for awhile & they're awesome. They're an adjustable coil spacer that will give you between 1" to 3" of lift as they fit above the coil & adjust it's height. They come with a standard length bumpstop and you can get spacers to 'tune' your bumpstop height to your lift.

I ran them cause I have a winch & wanted to be able to dial in my height left/right front/back.

JKS Mfg. carries the ACOS. I have them on my site below...

Back