• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

NWFest 2013

bmikes

NAXJA Forum User
Both the nwfest threads are locked, so I figured I'd start this for any conversation about it.

I'm really looking forward to going! I just hope I can get the time off.

I think it is petersons 4wheel magazine that does the 10 day ultimate adventure trip (and I'm thinking it was that trip) but last year I read about a big group doing something similar that and it was located up at naches! I'm pretty stoked to go up and see that area because ever since I read that article I've wanted to go see it!!

Did anyone else read that one?

Yes. You have to be a red letter member to attend. Or personally invited by a Member. This is an annual event sponsored By Naxja, witch is a club supported by membership. In a way it's Naxja's way of giving back (IMO). There's a lot of great reasons to become a member. I've been one for 3.. Or 4? Years in a row.

To answer Dave's question. It's $35. Maybe I'll pay tomorrow. Maybe I'll pay that Tuesday. Or maybe nick will invite me:moon:

The threads in the events section SHOULD be open.
http://www.naxja.org/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=306

The only thread that is locked is the "NW Fest Official Info" Thread,
and that's just an FYI type of thread,.....
there is a "general discussion" thread that is wiiiiide open for ya'll

Get yourself some red letters Brandon.

If you don't by NWFest, you can be my guest. ;)

NWFest is f'in awesome. Everyone should make an effort to go.

puputy5u.jpg

edynate3.jpg

I had the wife request time off at work , so where there camping 100% . Lets just hope I don't break anything on the jeep until then(knock on wood) it will just be getting upgrades and well checked over before the day comes . Never been to a NWF so not sure what to expect, bit from the pics I've seen looks awesome. Can't wait , see you guys there .

Back