• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

FESTFEST 2013

nick86

NAXJA Forum User
Looking to see if this is gone a happen? My June calander is filling fast. 2 kids graduating this year.

Probably not going to happen this year, I am swamped and I picked up another 400 acres to farm, so I am going to be busy through early July more than likely.

You guys smell that? It smells like...sniff, sniff...gay.

It happens, man. No big deal. Just put up another mailbox. That's how it works, right? The more land you have the more mailboxes you get? Or is it just money? IDFK.

Let us know if things change. I'll bring the bacon lube.

Ohh shuuureee.... Now that I have summers off I don't do it...

Don't worry I'll still try to make it down to molest, I mean harass, I mean visit you...

99SJ 'Sheep 'n cheese...' Ex

Anyone in Indiana (Indiana because it is centralized for others) have land where we can do this? I enjoy having fun at the range. I could look up how much it costs to rent out the range on a Sunday at my conservation club though. Wheel Saturday at Badlands and then shoot Sunday (I live an hour south of BL). The club has six bays and a rifle range that is probably at least 150 yards if not more.

Back