• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Crawling with deavers?

Power73

NAXJA Forum User
Im thinking about getting some deaver leafs and coils because I want to be able to do some go fast in the dunes but I also want to be able to crawl good too. will deavers flex/droop just as good as most other brands? or should I look into something else? I wont be doing all go fast all the time but if the opportunity comes I want to be able to do it well. any other good leafs/coils out there that will handle go fast good and crawl good to if the deavers wont? thanks for any input

They crawl just fine.

l5XAPpQ.jpg

K2Ly6Bk.jpg

They crawl just fine.

l5XAPpQ.jpg

K2Ly6Bk.jpg

Do you have a build thread, or at least an Axle and cage thread. I plan to do the hybrid cage thing in the next 2 years and I am collecting threads to get ideas. Also, what is the wms-wms on your axles? Love the stance.

Look in the Jeepspeed forum. You'll probably find that these are the best for both worlds. That or maybe National leaves?

Back