• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Plane flights into MOAB.

macgyvr

NAXJA Member #120
NAXJA Member
You can fly into Moab.

It is not anymore expensive than anywhere else.

They have I believe two daily flights from Denver to Moab.

I just bought my wife a plane ticket to arrive Monday evening and leave Saturday morning from Indy to Moab with a stop in Denver for $380.

mac 'its a puddle jumper of an airplane' gyvr

Flights to Vegas are VERY cheap too. Time it right and grab a ride with someone coming up from Socal.

In 2011 my brother had made reservations to fly from Denver into the Moab airport and at the last minute they closed the airport without warning.
The closest airport for him was in Cortez, Colorado which is a very small town approximately 100 miles southeast Moab.
So if you plan on flying into the Moab airport be forwarned; the airport can close without warning which can leave you searching for another way in or out of Moab.

Grand junction was the same price without the two hour each way drive when I was looking at flights.

mac 'ticket is bought' gyvr

Grand junction was the same price without the two hour each way drive when I was looking at flights.

mac 'ticket is bought' gyvr

Very nice. I'll have to let my wife knows as she's entertaining the idea of flying to Moab.

Mine flies in Monday night at 8pm.

mac 'find a sober driver to pick them up' gyvr

Very nice. I'll have to let my wife knows as she's entertaining the idea of flying to Moab.

Geoff, Allegiant Airways flies from LAX to Grand Junction..for really cheap.

Mac "thanks for the thread" gyvr-
just reminded dad to book his tickets. Thanks!

airport_stripper_12592345_custom-f20840951d3ec3c846bcfb7f5a773ecb2db89a71-s6-c10.jpg
?

My brother contacted the manager of the Moab airport to ensure there are no scheduled airport closures during the event... since he flying out of Moab once the event is over.

Mine flies in Monday night at 8pm.

mac 'find a sober driver to pick them up' gyvr

What time is Grace' flight out of Moab on Saturday?

I'm going to need to catch a ride to the airport with someone either Saturday or Sunday

I think 730 am (yuck)

mac 'at least the airport is close' gyvr

Yeah that's fine

Should have a seat in the back or we can take the truck

That would work also...

She said once you can't drink too much Friday night...which got her a I've done this before look from me...

Melissa and I are rolling early saturday morning. Might be able to drop both of them off. I haven't really figured out the return trip yet.

red 'let the hangover sleep' heep

Rolling is a bad term. Arriving is better.

Back