• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

TSF Hangover Run 2013

nightfoam

NAXJA Forum User
First run of the year should be the first day of the year! Who doesn't want to wheel on a Tuesday? party1:

Meet at Rogers Camp at 9am and wheel for the day. I want to camp but probably won't since I have to work on New Years Eve.

First run of the year should be the first day of the year! Who doesn't want to wheel on a Tuesday? party1:

Meet at Rogers Camp at 9am and wheel for the day. I want to camp but probably won't since I have to work on New Years Eve.

In!!

I'll be there.

:sure:

Will have my front locker fixed before the run. Maybe some new lights and rear diff cover too if they arrive in time .

Its right off the Hwy 6, a few miles beyond the Gales Creek shell station. There are signs. But if you time it right you might be able to meet up with guys at the shell station in the morning.

Me and the wife will be there for this one , I promise . Josh where following you up there .

I'm gonna hold you to that!!!!!
:wave1:

Back