• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

OEM Electric Locker

Two minutes on google brought up pages of threads on commanderforums about replacing that locker with an ARB.. take that for what its worth.

Those are used in the Commanders with QD2 system. Its a E-slip, not a E-locker.

On a side note, the Commander has a "full floating" 8.25. the center section is the same as a 29 spline XJ 8.25 but from there out its a different beast. The 8.25 in the XK(Commander) holds up very good to the 380hp 5.7 Hemi. I know, I have one.

Those are used in the Commanders with QD2 system. Its a E-slip, not a E-locker.

On a side note, the Commander has a "full floating" 8.25. the center section is the same as a 29 spline XJ 8.25 but from there out its a different beast. The 8.25 in the XK(Commander) holds up very good to the 380hp 5.7 Hemi. I know, I have one.

Yeah that caught be by surprise when a shop called me at work looking for a rear wheel bearing for a WK, shocked the hell out of me when I saw it was a hub bearing.

Jeep almost did something awesome. It would have been epic if they put a factory E-locker in a stock 8.25. Of course, I'm sure it would have been more expensive than going with an Eaton, so I guest not.

Back