• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

The Foster's are back in Oregon from the hell called Phx, Az.

bhmike

NAXJA Forum User
This is are new toy. 98 , 5.5 Lift, 35's. Thanks again Robert for selling her.

5N15J95M83Lf3M43Nfc9caebc60948c6717a7.jpg

Napier flares, 35" kevlars. 15x10" wheels , jcr rear bumper...

Can't really identify much else

You got it all backwards...you are supposed to stay in Arizona during the winter and go to cooler climates during the hellish summers if you are able.

In a couple of weeks its going to be sunny and in the seventies down here and it will be that way till April.

Lived there for 15 years , I like my seasons to actually change . And this is the perfect time of year to move if you love to Snowboard .

They say its going to be a dry winter. Season are nice, however I would like to see a little more of the sun. Welcome to Oregon, your Jeep looks pretty capable.

Welcome to the NWC.

I'm more than a little partial to the black jeeps, you sir, have a very nice one.
Hopefully I get a chance to see it up close and personal some day.
Welcome back to Oregon!

Oh snap...I just saw that you're in Gresham... SO AM I!!!!
Howdy Neighbor!

I'm off of Powell and towle near Bella Vista park . Hope we can meet up some time . Always love to have people over for a couple beers.

As for specs , arb locked Dana 30 with cromo axles , ac converted to on board air, cb, sway bar disconnect , 8.25 rear end. Soon to do stinger bumper, winch , roof rack , built in parts and tool bin in the back , transfer skid , gas tank skid , sliders and the list just keeps going .

Your real close to about 6 local members. Infact. I've already seen the rig around (not many people have Napier flares on an xj around here):cheers:

Be careful around the Gresham Boys.

Be careful around the Gresham Boys.

Really Darren?
Way to perpetuate a false stereotype.
I've said early and often, just because I live in Gresham, doesnt mean I'm part of that clan!:dunce:

I'm off of Powell and towle near Bella Vista park . Hope we can meet up some time . Always love to have people over for a couple beers.
I'm right down the road from you. Probably a 2min drive at most.
Beers it is! PM me your contact info, I'd love to come by sometime, tilt one back, and talk Jeep!

Back