• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Ruff Stuff Sliders and Long Arms

CJCOffroad

NAXJA Forum User
I'm looking to pull the trigger on some Ruff Stuff frame stiffeners, but I'm not sure if they will work with the Rough Country long arms I already own. Does anyone have any experience with these?

i have the frame stiffeners on my jeep.

stiffeners.jpg

I can take a few more pics if that will help i have no idea how the long arm mounts but im sure they can be used together!

they should work, but you will have to drill/cut holes for side braces. had to do this with my h.d. offroad stiffeners

they should work, but you will have to drill/cut holes for side braces. had to do this with my h.d. offroad stiffeners

X2 Most of the companys making stiffeners make them for short arm kits. There are just to many variances with all the LA kits out there. RC uses 3 bolts for the X member. So you will have to drill and cut a notch for the 3rd bolt hole. I have the HD frame stiffeners. Really easy. I would bet RussStuff is the same.

How thick are the RS stiffeners? Thing look super beefy.

X2 Most of the companys making stiffeners make them for short arm kits. There are just to many variances with all the LA kits out there. RC uses 3 bolts for the X member. So you will have to drill and cut a notch for the 3rd bolt hole. I have the HD frame stiffeners. Really easy. I would bet RussStuff is the same.

How thick are the RS stiffeners? Thing look super beefy.
i believe they are 3/16ths? could be wrong but think i read that somewhere

Back