• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Off topic... Chopper is in Doggie Heaven...:angel:

mopar440

NAXJA Forum User
Alot of you know my dog, Chopper (especially Scott ;-) )... for a few months he's been having mini-strokes... 2 vets could not pinpoint the cause, and he was degraded after each episode... well, he stroked-out really bad a few weeks ago, and I had to put him down... so tip a beer for the big guy, and enjoy a few pics ...

http://smg.photobucket.com/albums/v603/krasjeep/Dogs/

RIP, Chopper... you were one in a million, pal...:wave:

ChopRock-1.jpg

Sorry to here that man, It always sucks when you loose a good dog. On a side note the same thing happened to my black lab. Had a couple. (we think) then walked up to my mom one night put his head in here lap and just went to sleep forever.

That's tough, keith..

I dont know if I'll make it to heaven.. But if my leg does, I hope he enjoys it!

Sorry to here that man, It always sucks when you loose a good dog. On a side note the same thing happened to my black lab. Had a couple. (we think) then walked up to my mom one night put his head in here lap and just went to sleep forever.

He didn't go easy... had a massive stroke in the back yard, early in the morning a few Sundays ago, the noise woke me up... brought him inside, hoping he'd come out of it... after an hour, it was decision-time... ended up putting him out myself... couldn't see having someone do it for me... hardest effing thing I've ever had to do... but at least he's not suffering, and I dwell on all the cool stuff he was able to do, like humping Scott during the Hangover run a couple years ago! lol... I kid, Scott:spin1: My female, Rubicon, is still tore up...

Thx, Dustin... Sure miss the big meathead... Anyone with pics of him,
post them, please!

Back