• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Seats,old into new.

redeye202

NAXJA Forum User
The search function turns up nothing, I checked.

My question is, will the front seats from a 94,95,96 Cherokee bolt into a 97,98,99 Cherokee, I ask this because of my medical condition, the early model seats, cushion and seat back make it easier for me to enter and exit the vehicle, I know it sounds strange, but it does work for me.

In the near future I will be getting another Cherokee for myself, in the past up to now we have had a 89,95,98 and now presently a 2000 Cherokee an I will be getting either a 97,98 99.

PS. we also have a 93 Grand Cherokee built in Nov. of 92, yes it has the 4.0 with the AW4, it's old, has it's share of rust, but when needed, it starts right up.

Thank you in advance for any help.

Thank you, I just wanted to know if I would need to do any modifications, cutting welding, drilling new holes and the like, so it;s just a some wrenching and i'm good to go.:cheers:

The 94s are different but 95+ should all be interchangeable

Back