• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Bronzy needs parts

nightfoam

NAXJA Forum User
I've gotten a couple of broken phone calls from somebody that spoke to John. He's pretty broken up on FB5. Needs a left front u-joint and apparently his u-bolt eliminator kit broke. I'm capable of running parts but definitely not somebody to talk to about getting the right parts or helping to fix his rig. Anybody able to help out?

If I remember right he's got front alloys with spicer 5-760x joints. The rear stuff was all home made welded in parts except for the bolts sandwiching it all together. I wish I could help,but I'm so broke this week I may have to walk to work a few days.

He must have been getting jiggy with it to break that stuff on fb5

We got him down to Horse Campin 1 wheel drive. He needs a tow home though to get home, I'm trying to arrange one now because he isn't going to be able to fix this today.

we just got the jeep home guies. thanks so much to you guies that helped me get the family home. i have to drive the s10 back up to retrive the "family sleeper" i left it to get a tow home. ill post up all the details when i get back.

word to the wise. never trust another persons welds...

Thanks again guies
Bronze.

Back