• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

ORFab quarter panel guards with the tube?

xj bmx

NAXJA Forum User
Has anyone used them? As in, kissing trees and rocks with them? This area of my jeep just loves trees, and if they actually keep me from blowing out windows and littering the tral this would be nice.

So far all I've found is ORFXJs beautiful rigs that run them but not abused tho.

Also if anyone has been able to get a set of ORFabs front fenders I will be pumped otherwise I'm going to blow their email box up begging to run a set!

I've only hade mine for one run, and not banged them. I do like them though. I can stand on the rails and load my cage. They're pretty tough.

i run them on my green xj.
they have saved the glass & hatch numerous times.
buy them, they are a great investment & will pay for themselves by saving other damage.

I have the JCR corner guards and have slid down them many times with no damage other than paint scrapes. To protect those windows, I'd go for something more like a tube welded down the rain gutter up top. I've bent my gutter to hell and somehow never broke the window.

GEDC0748.jpg

I have the JCR corner guards and have slid down them many times with no damage other than paint scrapes. To protect those windows, I'd go for something more like a tube welded down the rain gutter up top. I've bent my gutter to hell and somehow never broke the window.

My gutter is also pretty mangled, but it didn't touch the window, but when I touch my rear door handle I know I'm about to loose a windows haha.

And longshot, that is perfect! Haha I'm sold after Beadlockss and tires tho. Also welcome, nice first post!.

i run them on my green xj.
they have saved the glass & hatch numerous times.
buy them, they are a great investment & will pay for themselves by saving other damage.

Trust me when I say that if they are good enough to stand up to Knucklehead_61; they are good enough for anyone. They are nice and beefy.

I bought the orfab with no tubing to save money and I had a piece of tubing welded on after by a friend. It saved me once already against a tree

Back