• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

TSF 8/3 - 8/5

chero-car

NAXJA Forum User
As some of you may know there is a challenge this weekend at TSF that your NWC is entered in. All of you are invited to come out and watch and camp! So come on out with all the NAXJA swag you can find and help support!

Last edited by a moderator:
I will be camping Friday night. Although im not on the Naxja team my navigator (LJDUDE) and I are users of the forum and I'm a member. We will be out there friday night if anyone wants to come hang out.

I plan on heading out of Sandy by no later then 11 am Friday. I have no clue where I'm camping yet, where is everyone else going to be?

Our plan is browns, I'm not leaving salem till 2 pm on friday. So you might be the first one there besides scott. He's staying this whole week. Not sure if nick is getting off early or what time he's heading up.

Our plan is browns, I'm not leaving salem till 2 pm on friday. So you might be the first one there besides scott. He's staying this whole week. Not sure if nick is getting off early or what time he's heading up.

What's the rules on saving camp sites there? You want me to snag you a site if I can? I know first hand that the Oregon dunes recreation is very strict about it.

Dave

Loaded, just need to stop for gas.

I sure hop this **** pile still tows ok After the latest work.
1871b4ee-5aaf-78b5.jpg

Back