• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

TSF / Saddle Up inspecttion with Jahmaal Rebb ODF Sat. July 28th

AwesomeXJ

NAXJA Forum User
Next sat the 28th I will be meeting with Jahmaal Redd from ODF to inspect Saddle up since the recent rock harvesting of the hillside.

I would like some more rigs to go so we can do some very easy light wheeling from about 9am til the meeting at 1:30pm AT Saddle Up. then run some more difficult trails the rest of the day.

If you are interested and want to go let me know.

where are we meeting I will be trailering up leaving at 7 so I should be there around 9ish.

Sorry I forgot to update this post. I'm just going up Sat at 130. Maybe run a few trails on the way out but I don't really plan on wheeling all day anymore.

where are we meeting I will be trailering up leaving at 7 so I should be there around 9ish.

Ok I'm going to run archers for a bit after the meeting with Jahmaal then exit via bates rd. Ceb0217 you can park your tow rig at Rogers. I plan on getting to Rogers camp about 11:30 or 12:00.

Back