• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Kansas Xjer's?

I am in KS, but just outside of KC. I make it out to Tuttle Creek, just North of Manhattan, pretty often and I plan to make a trip down to the new KS Rocks down by Fort Scott in the near future.

Manhattan is only a 4 hour drive for me. Fort Scott is about 6 hrs.

I am heading to Clayton OK for the SWFWDA Meeting and run.(that's SouthWest Four Wheel Drive Asso.) I think Oct 10, 11, 12th

That will be a long haul as well, but several for the local club I'm with are going as well. Only no other Xj's in that group.

I am going to the Superlift Hot Springs 4xAdventure the following weekend, Oct. 17-19.

I am In Manhattan. My junk is just about done with it neew transplant. There are several well built XJ in our club the Trail Krawlers 4X4. I'd like to go to the SWFWDA quarterly in Clayton next month But I will not be taking my Jeep:( I haven't been out to the ORV in around a half year:( I need back out there! I'll be there next Saterday for the Kansas Krawl!

If you get there

If you make it to Clayton, You'll be sure to have a ride, if your want to. Most of the time it's probable just me in my XJ. Unless it's cold, or raining. Then a few of the guys that are planning to ride with the open top CJ's might change their minds......

Thanks for the offer but I will have the whole fam with:S So that is 5 of us! If I do go I will be sure to look you up.

Back