• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Spring creek the 14th

time2getdirty

my cats breath smells
NAXJA Member
Taking some new friends up to spring creek. might be a long day depending on how these guys wheel.

LMK if you wanna come!

I'd love to but I have drill that weekend. The weekend after I'm free though. I think its time we did another night run too. Get some delicious za at bojoes (i know, way wrong spelling) and hit the trail in the dark again. That was a fraking sweet night. :D

I ran it at night 2 or 3 weeks ago with one of the guys on here. Left my house at 6 ish, got dinner, ran the trail and was home by 11:15... how it should be!

Dutch, if you are serious, just give me a call any night and lets do it.

I was going to bring it up but as my fuel pump got all retarded prior to even making the trail I have no room to talk.

lol. I think you sabotaged your jeep so you didnt have to see the bald irocs work in the rain.

We are meeting at Jack N Grill (93rd and Sheridan) at 8:00 am to grab some breakfast burritos to go. We should be at the trail head by 9:00 am. CB channel 16.

It should be David in his Cherokee, possibly 2 other Cherokees and me in the LJ (if I can sneak it out of the garage before the wife wakes up). ;)

Back