• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

radiators

jeeptec

NAXJA Forum User
has anyone used any radiators from Radaiator barn. they use a brand called csf. anyone know anything about this brand. i have to put a new radaiator in my 96 they last 3 options a single core platic/aluminum( no way for me) 2 row all metal or a 3 row all metal. i leaning towards the 3 row.

If you entered "Radaiator", I'd expect the search tool to return nothing, or a very short listed. Try "radiator" instead.

CSF is a fairly well known brand, a lot of us run CSF 3 core radiators.

This is the only place from which I purchase Radiators. Period. they usually have them in stock, ship the same day if you order in the morning and the prices are difficult to beat.

Have never had an issue with one arriving damaged.

How many have I bought? 4 XJs, one for the Wife's Full Size Bronco, one for the Kid's Subi and one for a ZJ.

If I ever need another one, I buy from there again.

The forum search is good for some things (searches by user name, for instance), but typically Google is much easier to find relevant threads with. Google "CSF radiator site:naxja.org", and you'll probably find more than you'll want to read.

That being said, I also have a CSF rad from RadiatorBarn, and would buy from them again as well.

Back