• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

35.14.50 pitbull tires

03svt4life

NAXJA Forum User
I have 90 xj with previously installed ghetto rigged 7 inch lift, i am slowly redoing suspension, wondering if 15x9 spyderlock beadlocks with 3.5 backspacing and 35.14.50 pitbull tires would fit... back space and rubbing on suspension wise....already have fenders trimmed and will trim more if needed. ANy help?

im going to do 8.8 in rear and maybe for a while try to get some new shafts for d30 til i can do d44 front. im more worried about rubbing on suspension when turning and stuff, im going to slowly build to handle the tires

My pitbulls in the same size rubbed on the leaf springs in the back and the re radius arms in the front with 4" back spacing. 2" wheel spacers solved those problems until I swapped in full width axles. Even with spacers, you may need to add a washer under each steering stop. Amazingly, the locked 4.88 Dana 35 never broke. The 30 in the front broke 3 shafts and the ring and pinion in the year I ran them. Hp44 front and 60 rear make me feel much better about possible breakage now. You will need mudflaps to keep the police happy.

My pitbulls in the same size rubbed on the leaf springs in the back and the re radius arms in the front with 4" back spacing. 2" wheel spacers solved those problems until I swapped in full width axles. Even with spacers, you may need to add a washer under each steering stop. Amazingly, the locked 4.88 Dana 35 never broke. The 30 in the front broke 3 shafts and the ring and pinion in the year I ran them. Hp44 front and 60 rear make me feel much better about possible breakage now. You will need mudflaps to keep the police happy.

Same here only I switched to 10" wheels with 3.75 back space. This clears the leaf springs by 1/4 to 1/2 max. I'm running TJ 8" coils w/2" Daystar spacers but it's a Ford Dana 44 outer and radius arms with a 9" center section. I can't tell you if yours will rub but mine rub on the shocks occasionally at full compression with limit straps but without bump stops. My tires are a little bigger they are 36 x 15.50 x 15 MTZ's.

Back