• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

**FOURTH ANNUAL SO~CAL OFF-ROAD TRUCK SHOW** Sat. June 30th , 2012

INFERNAL

NAXJA Forum User
**FOURTH ANNUAL**
**SO~CAL OFF-ROAD TRUCK SHOW**
**SATURDAY JUNE 30TH , 2012**
***NEW LOCATION***

GLOBAL OFF-ROAD SUPPLY & 4 WHEEL PARTS proudly present The FOURTH ANNUAL SO~CAL OFF-ROAD TRUCK SHOW ! ! ! ! . This year it will be in a new location . There will be trophies presented to the best truck in each class :
Pre-Runner , Rock Crawler , Mud Bogger , Race Truck , Trail Jeep , Best Equipped , King Of Carnage (most used) , Overall Jeep , Off-Road Show Truck , Street Driven Off-Road ,long with others .
The event will be hosted by CORVA and there will be hourly giveaways .
Vehicle Display Fee : $25 per entry
Vendor Both Space : $50
Spectator Admission is FREE .

Show times are : 10am - 5pm , Saturday June 30th , 2012 .
Vehicle and Vendor roll in times : 7:30am - 9:00am

For more information :
E-mail : [email protected]
Phone : (951)488-8727
**HOPE TO SEE YOU ALL THERE ! ! ! !**

pepeflyerfront.jpg

pepeflyerback.jpg

awesome you guys got 4 wheel parts on board this year! I can finally make this I work right next door haha.

wow 4 years, this really worked out well for you guys.

i think Parker has the "best used (most abused)" title in the bag. if i'm not busy i'll swing by, assuming my heep is still in one piece.

And Robert's Ultra4 parked next to Goatman/Cal's Team NAXJA Jeep.

I will definitely try to make this one.

For anyone wondering its not *that* part of compton, this is 4 wheel parts main la area warehouse its in an industrial district :D

if we all park together, we will be a shoe-in for the largest oil stain in the parkinglot.

hope i get my front coilovers and hpd44 installed in time for this.

I'll be strapped for sure though....................safe part of Compton, lol.

It's in the industrial area. When you're there, it feels just like any other industrial area. I've been to this location a few times, didn't encounter a single drive-by, thug, or shady situation.

if we all park together, we will be a shoe-in for the largest oil stain in the parkinglot.

Sounds like a plan. My RMS is starting to go to town.

Ha haaaaaaa , you guys just made me spit out my Cheerios :laugh: . It would be bad ass to see more XJs this year . I believe there were 4 last year and one MJ . Looking forward to seeing all you guys there . CORVA will be doing houly giveaways , be sure and stop by their booth to get your free tickets . . . And yeah , it is definitely in the nice part of Compton , right next to the 91 Fwy. :greensmok

Back