• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

T&J Peroformance Center is HIRING!!!!

T&J Performance Center is HIRING!!!!

Position: Customer Service/Sales/IT/Ecommerce
Compensation: TBD

Job responsibilities:
Follow up on phone and email inquires.
Provide estimates to customers
Close sales from leads and recurring customer base
Customer Service
Online marketing (Facebook & various forums)
Process website orders
Update content and products for our website and online store (Wordpress & Zen-Cart)
Resolve minor IT problems with our network and install system updates

Send your resume to [email protected]. Or just stop in an fill out an application.

Phone: 714-633-0991

1002 W. Collins Ave
Orange, CA

Last edited:
Damn too bad I don't have any IT experience.

Could use the work.

ugh you guys always post up right after I sign a contract. If this position is still open in 30 days I'll apply.

Pay for relocation?

Is this a work from home position/travel to the shop a few times a week to touch base position?

If so I call first dibs! If I end up backing out then Julio's in the batters box.

I could sell fire to a snowman! :clap:

Why you so far from me!?!? I second the work from home idea..

Me :

Currently provide IT support for NASA (Since 2007)

15 years of customer service over the phones (many of the positions required sales to close the call)

10 years warehouse work (including 3 years where I ran all aspects of the warehouse for a pressure washer manufacturer)

Sold cars for 5 years

Designed / setup and ran my own website (Chatroulette clone) for about 8 months; was in the black after about a week and a half of the site being up

I drive an XJ..

:thumbup:

Why you so far from me!?!? I second the work from home idea..

Me :

Currently provide IT support for NASA (Since 2007)

15 years of customer service over the phones (many of the positions required sales to close the call)

10 years warehouse work (including 3 years where I ran all aspects of the warehouse for a pressure washer manufacturer)

Sold cars for 5 years

Designed / setup and ran my own website (Chatroulette clone) for about 8 months; was in the black after about a week and a half of the site being up

I drive an XJ..

:thumbup:

Guess the only things me and you have in common as far so qualifications are driving an XJ :p

I don't have a Resume handy but I have been working for my current employer for 7 years in a operations setting. Running our Transports Dept and doing all kinds jobs from Customer service to some IT an then some.
Before that I worked for Vatozone as a CSR slanging Duralast products :p
Mostly all my background is in CS and Clerical Office work.

Anyway, I should really look for my Resume as I been looking for a change of pace/ work setting.

Julio

Part time option? I work afternoons at my current job.

c9d04d52.jpg

Back