• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Noobfest 12' Planning

TORX

NAXJA Forum User
NAXJA Member
I've agreed to take on Noobfest again this year, and I'm looking forward to another fun event.

I'm leaning toward having it June 1-2 this year. The actual beginner run will take place at TSF on Saturday. Does this work well for those who are interested?

I'm also thinking we'll do an optional camp out for the weekend as well for those interested. Probably stay at Browns Camp Friday and Saturday nights. Then Sunday we could either wheel TSF some more, or I was thinking on heading to Sandlake for the day. Any interest in that?

This run will be an open invite to all who are interested. Really no vehicle requirements such as tire size, lockers, etc. Goal for the day will be an easy run around TSF, where we'll cover the basics to being off road (trail etiquette, airing down, spotting, picking your line, and maybe even a recovery demo as well). I also have a few ideas for the day, that will have some prizes involved.

We had an epic turnout the first year with 38 rigs in attendance. I hope we can have another great showing this year. This will be a lot of fun, and a very low key, family friendly run. I strongly encourage those who have been on the fence about making a run to attend this.

I would like to hear some input, then I'll get the official run posted up in the Staging Area.

I should be game

I would love to get out there for the a weekend camping trip. I can get everything in order for this.

so what trails are you thinking?
powerline, cedar tree, hogsback...? what else?
Probably the same route as years past. Powerline (yes I'm aware of the new "obstacle"), Hoodraiser, Hogsback, and Archers. Good variety of trails that get's progressively harder as the day goes on.
Im betting me & Daryl would be down for going again
I'm going to hold you to that!

i am coming up from san jose ca to cottage grove or that week so i could possibly make this run if i move a fishing trip to another day.

is anyone interested in camping out and possibly hitting some more challenging trails? I'm hoping to have quad trails together and ready for it's first trek to tsf. Other wise we'll be taking Eric's jeep, so the gf can drive.

Back