• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

parts train to LA area?

GrimmJeeper

NAXJA Forum User
I bought a Microwave and 2 cots from JohnX, is there anyone from my general area headed to the fest that could get them from John and bring them closer to me?

I can put them in the back of the MJ until next time I see you.

Thanks Johnny I can come down to Costa Mesa and pick them up sometime during the week after the fest.

Cots take up about the same space as a large style camp chair. I am going to try to box the microwave up so it doesn't take a beating. Probably like 2'x2'x1.5' ish.

Thanks Johnny I can come down to Costa Mesa and pick them up sometime during the week after the fest.

Well, if you go to Costa Mesa, I won't be there. :) Haven't lived there in 3 years. I'm just down the 91 from you at Glassell. Wait a sec, you came over to help me with my pitman arm.

Well, if you go to Costa Mesa, I won't be there. :) Haven't lived there in 3 years. I'm just down the 91 from you at Glassell. Wait a sec, you came over to help me with my pitman arm.

:doh:

If Geoff can fit the stuff it would work better for me, either way you're both closer to me than John is.

Back