• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

zj lifted coils

dylan1650

NAXJA Forum User
i have a 99 xj w/ rough country 3 inch lift and stock control arms. a buddy of mine has a set of rough country 4 inch front coils from a zj and adjustable upper and lower control arms (rough country as well). i am almost positive control arms are interchangable with zj and xj. my question is does anyone know about how much lift these coils will give me? i dont wanna lift my xj more than 4.5-5" its a daily driver.

thank you. well looks like im gonna get em then... now all i need is 2 inch shackels for the rear, adjustable track bar.... do i need a drop pitman arm at 5 inches lift?

thank you. well looks like im gonna get em then... now all i need is 2 inch shackels for the rear, adjustable track bar.... do i need a drop pitman arm at 5 inches lift?

It depends on your steering/tracbar setup, I'm at 5" and have a wj arm that's got 1" less drop then a xj arm

Back