• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Spring Clean-up MAY 12th!!!

Re: Spring Clean-up

badlands at the trash pile.

I'll bring homebrew and a frontend loader.

don't forget to invite gljt. i heard they dig night runs.

i like may, i have been telling rew we should go may 5th to the badlands but i could aim for a clean up in may.

I believe Rev is referring to the clean-up @ Redbird. I could be wrong though. I will try and make it. I would like to make one of these.

I believe Rev is referring to the clean-up @ Redbird. I could be wrong though. I will try and make it. I would like to make one of these.

yea im pretty sure that is what he is talking also. i have not been to a clean up but would like to make one.

I may be able to make it if I don't spend too much money in Colorado the week before! :D

Your going to be a couple of months early for Coloradofest....lol :looney:

If our rig is rolling agian by then We will hit this one up....

John

That close you might as well shoot over to Moab. Both diesel tj's are here. Well be leaving to come hOme friday

Dude, wish i could but my brother ended up having to pay taxes this year so we couldn't rent a rig. If i go to Moab, i'm wheeling! :D

FLEX strikes again.

I can't do the weekend of May 19, and I'll speak for Big Hank in saying he has the same conflict. Have a friend gettin hitched.

If it is before May 15th I can possibly make it. I will be heading north to Auburn Hills, MI for a Summer Internship with Chrysler.

sean, if you pull out your camper, I will pay for a "sleeping" expense :D

Hobag sold the bus, so I am about out of options unless I stay with you guys in Revs Mobile Fisting Station (yeah, I saw the video)

Cheese "I hate tent camping" Man

I could probably do May 5th, oh wait that's KY Derby.

Can't do weekend of May 12th either (anniversary).

Back