• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Jeep XJ Interior lights help

W00GYB00GY

NAXJA Forum User
So I decided I needed to replace the stock interior lights because they are totally pointless because of how dim they are...anyways I was thinking about buying these for the dome lights;

http://www.ebay.com/itm/White-Light...es&hash=item256c358ab7&vxp=mtr#ht_4188wt_1185

But I was wondering if there were lights I could put in the little circle lights...

Hf8TO.jpg

Let me know if I can buy something on ebay to replace them or how it works...

Thanks!!!

Nothing he cancelled them out. He said that they are pointless, and that the led man is really really bright, there is no need for those little things

I actually swapped mine for one out of a late 90's (maybe newer? I bought it in December but school started before i could do it) explorer just today. Its epic! It required some minor modding (cutting a bit of the head liner, a couple screws, and splicing the original harness...) and half an hour. I have pictures if you want.

Not that i know of? My brother has the lights that your about to get. He loves them!! THEY ARE REALLY REALLY BRIGHT!!!

X2^^ I replaced front and rear overhead lamps with those LED panels and they are "daytime" when you open the door. Although I'm sure there is an LED replacement for the map light bulbs, I didn't see the need after the dome lights were done.

Back