• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

lights on hood

Spagedd

NAXJA Forum User
Alright so I just bought 2 sets of KC slimlites I mounted 2 on my stock bumper. They turned out pretty nice! I'll post pics if anyone wants? My question it's a though, has anyone mounted them up on the hood by the windshield looks the wranglers? If so what kind of bracket did you make our use? One of the guys at 4 Wheel Parts to me that i would need a bracket because the lights would be too low if I mounted then directly to the hood.

The problem with mounting them there is you get blinding glare off the hood. if you want to flat black your hood it can work, but otherwise, just put more on the bumper

Check our vendors. IIRC one of them had an A pillar mount.

Even if they were, let's say 2 inches off of the hood? Oh I forgot to say that they're long range lights, not driving lights. Idk if that makes a difference?

Ok so I just checked out the vendor section and found what you were talking about and that's exactly what I wanted! Thanks for the help!!! Maybe next time I ain't skip over that section when searching.

Back