• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Multiple passengers registration question

BIGSLVRXJ

NAXJA Forum User
Sorry if I missed this somewhere guys, but I wanted to clarify the best way to do this. If I have 3 people riding with me should I mark that I have 4 total participants? Two of these people have NAXJA usernames so I could have them do their own or I can put them under mine. And if they register separately, would I still need to mark down that I have 4 participants? Which is the preferred way? Please let me know ASAP.

Thanks,
Collin

Last edited:
One participant rig

We only need total numbers for dinner and if they want tshirts...and camping.

mac 'clearing the fog' gyvr

One participant rig

We only need total numbers for dinner and if they want tshirts...and camping.

mac 'clearing the fog' gyvr
If my buddies want all the associated items though, can I still just put 4 participants or would that indicate that I'm bringing 4 vehicles?

If my buddies want all the associated items though, can I still just put 4 participants or would that indicate that I'm bringing 4 vehicles?

If they want all the stuff they can be participants. They will get a dash plaque and tshirt and what is included with being a participant. Its just $30 per person.

mac 'maybe make a note that only one rig is coming' gyvr

i was thinking about this too and by the time your passengers get a tshirt and a meal ticket there at $30 anyway so im was going to do participant for all 4 of us .. Me fiancee daughter and buddy.

My daughter is 8 im supposing that qualifies as OVER 8 (at least in my comprehension of english) so was going to do 4 participants

guess ill have to look for a place to note that its only 1 rig

It all depends if everyone wants a dash plaque and a WF sticker.
The out come is the same, we need a head count for who is coming so we will have enough stuff to go around.

Back