• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

February Photo Contest - Date Night

Gold Cobra

NAXJA Forum User
The contest for February is a shot of your Jeep outside of one of the "Best Burger in the NW" establishments. See this thread for locations: http://www.naxja.org/forum/showthread.php?t=1054376 Must be one of the places posted before 10:30pm of 2-2-12. You have to actually eat there for it to count.

Winner will receive a $10 gift certificate to the burger joint of his/her choice.

Photo must be taken by you, of your Jeep (does not have to be an XJ/MJ), during the current month. Non-members can post, but cannot win. You can post as many pictures as you like. The NWC BOD will choose 5 pictures and we'll open a poll for voting around the last week of the month to determine a winner. Rules are subject to change, any complaints will be ignored, not valid outside of the NWC, and remember this is for fun! :rtm:

Bonus points if your date is in the shot.

Post away!

Not a single one yet?

shit! i am going to my fave place tomorrow for lunch just to get a pic, hopefully ill be the first to kick this off :)

......triple bacon cheeseburger and onion rings.......yes......i think so...

001-19.jpg

Roommate (youreasissy) and I had nothing going on tonight so we headed for Helvatia Tavern for dinner.

IMG_3604.jpg

She had the Bacon Cheeseburger & fries while I had the Jumbo Cheeseburger, both washed down with Widmer Hef's. (Damn, should've taken picture for the other thread)

IMG_1182.jpg

I know my burger was damn good, I'm guessing she didn't have any complaints since took one to her boyfriend at work.

Then we just played around with cameras in the parking lot for a bit.

IMG_3614.jpg

IMG_1200.jpg

IMG_1213.jpg

IMG_1202.jpg

I need some big rocks in my driveway

IMG_3631.jpg

IMG_1237.jpg

Passed ya last week back on 507. Not in my XJ.
The Comanche looks awesome. But it is ruined when thrown in front of Frugals. Head out to McKenna and take another pic. I keep forgetting to stop there for dinner. The best burger I have had in the last few weeks would have been represented by a pic of my Jeep in front of my house, it is not on the available list of burger joints. Got out tonight for a V'Day date night at Fugiyama's. No burgers there.

i love frugals :) and it happens to be about 4 blocks from my house. was headed on driveline nw when i was on 507 to see if they had a d44 yoke. mine was bad, thats why i was going 35-40 mph if you were behind me lol

Nightfoam asked if I wanted to grab a burger from Helvetia Tavern, so I tagged along!

429043_10150592672632298_631342297_8768902_68671171_n.jpg

And yeah, the burger was good - the boyfriend liked it too :)

img3131h.jpg

Doesn't count (and completely off topic) towards this post, but I have to say...

I am a cheap date:

2012-02-16200059.jpg

2012-02-16195840-1.jpg

I just consume a lot.

Sorry, it was late at night:

Bunkhouse Burger
IMG_5965.jpg

With the whole family there, no one was in the mood to pose.

With three kids, we don't get many date nights. We get family nights, every night.

2012-02-20201118.jpg

2012-02-20200706.jpg

Back