• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

beeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeer

kastein

NAXJA Member
NAXJA Member
So I'm going to be flying in for this, as I won't have time to fix the jeep and don't trust it for that long a trip anyways without a LOT of spare parts.

I will be shipping a lot of beer to my brother in Chicago, which we will then bring. It just has to fit in a Honda, plus camping gear :confused1

Requests? I can get Wachusett and whatever other local varieties you guys want, I just need to know within the next week or two.

I don't think I can get yeungling this far north, but if I end up in NJ/PA between then and now and it's asked for I can get it.

edit: and the flights are costing me way less than gas would cost to get there (nevermind back.) So that leaves money for beer.

Last edited:
So I'm going to be flying in for this, as I won't have time to fix the jeep and don't trust it for that long a trip anyways without a LOT of spare parts.

I will be shipping a lot of beer to my brother in Chicago, which we will then bring. It just has to fit in a Honda, plus camping gear :confused1

Requests? I can get Wachusett and whatever other local varieties you guys want, I just need to know within the next week or two.

I don't think I can get yeungling this far north, but if I end up in NJ/PA between then and now and it's asked for I can get it.

edit: and the flights are costing me way less than gas would cost to get there (nevermind back.) So that leaves money for beer.

I has yuengling covered, it recently became available in my area. I already have a few cases promised to people.

rumor has it, yuengling will be available in MI mid summer.

till then Nate, you're my man. :cheers:

fore 'check if you can get porter' wheeler

I've not seen porter. I think we just have the regular bottles. I'll look next time I'm in a convenience store.

I'll keep my eye out. If both of us end up bringing it, I'm sure it won't be the end of the world.

Wade, never drink spotted cow before, I think I need to have you bring me a 12 pack. Let me know what I owe ya
You will not be disappointed! One of the best cream ales out there. I drink it on the regular. It's nice when bars have it on tap. I'll be bringing some as well. Some to share and some to drink up. I'd like to share a beer with the entire BOD at some point.

If somebody/anybody could find me some Alaskan Amber I would really appreciate it. Was drinking that stuff in Alaska at my sons wedding and got hooked.
Thanx Cardboard

If somebody/anybody could find me some Alaskan Amber I would really appreciate it. Was drinking that stuff in Alaska at my sons wedding and got hooked.
Thanx Cardboard
<grin> My local bar has that on tap.

I'm up in leinenkugel country, about 30min from the brewery... Let me know if you guys want something in particular... I can also get many other local brews as well...

Can anybody get Old Vienna? I'd like a case or two of the splits if possible.

JIM.

Rolling rock light for grace please.

mac 'only regular here 'gyvr

Back