• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Introductions

TooBig

NAXJA Forum User
I'm new to the site so I thought I would say hi. I've met a few of you when I came out with Nick (redjeep2.0). For those of you I have not met my name is Ray.

hi ray.
welcome to the crazy house, hang your hat and post some picts. :)

This is my big buddy ray!!
7dd020c2.jpg

He's a lot nicer then me

Welcome ray! those are some pretty red letters ya got there! Thanks for Joinin!

Any info on your jeep?

92 green two door. Hopelessly stock.... I'm waiting on the rest of my lift to start a build thread. It should be a lot of fun:)

Hey Ray I meet you at the Christmas tree/ Toys run I was the guy that took all the toys. :) Your pretty close to me if you need any help installing a lift let me know. Even though you should have pleanty of help and knowlege from Nick.

Good Joe I'm just stacking parts so i can do it all at one time. Your mj looks amazing by the way. Thank you for the offer moose I appreciate it.

glad to hear it. is that tcase a good one? let me know if u need any help or parts, id be glad to help in any way I can.

Not yet scott. Reuben said it would be two to three weeks before he could touch it. He had a couple of projects ahead of mine. That will work out because the lift will be here the seventh.

Glad you found this place. We're glad to have you here in the NWC where we all love each other and always get along.

Back