• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

4" lift with stock LCAs

FleXJ96

NAXJA Forum User
I just swapped out my 2" spacers for 3" coils and cut the spacers in 1/2, so I guess I have 4" in the front and around the same with a bastard pack and shackles in the rear. I need to redrill the track as my driver side tire sticks out, but the LCAs seem fine. Is it only when wheeling /flexing that longer LCAs are actaully needed?

381832_2943592999185_1542048728_32815320_1612382227_n.jpg

You can't tell from there, you'd need to take a shot of your steering knuckle with the wheel off at ride height.

Lmao at that reference pic... You can't see jack. And no, wheeling isn't the only time longer CA's help. If you're high enough, when you turn the rear of the frot tire will hit the fender flare. Also caster like mentioned above. I.'d suggest throwing it on a rack just for reference so you know what your numbers are. Also, measure from the axle tube to the frame and compare to the stock specs, that looks less than 4".

Back