• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Mission Impossible

macgyvr

NAXJA Member #120
NAXJA Member
This will be run on Friday only.

-9am lower parking lot (we will plan on this time, if it changes, it will not be any earlier)
-You must be a NAXJA member (we have a theme going)
-There is a possible extra charge, I don't know at this point (should be less than $20 per jeep)
-35 inch mud tires or larger
-lockers front and rear
-Bring a lunch
-Carry at least one strap
-You will also have to pass the NAXJA tech inspection

The trail will be led by members of the Four Wheels to Freedom Club. They will not spot for us because of liability. It would be preferred if you had someone to ride with you (last year this wasn't an issue). Myself and Brianho13 will be going to help with spotting on the NAXJA end if necessary. We will be the guest of Troy who owns the property and the Four Wheels to Freedom Club.

This will be limited to 10 rigs.

This will be the official thread of who is going.

The MWC reserves the right to modify the number of rigs and the tire size. This would not happen til Thursday night at the campground.

Please don't confuse the insane trail selection on the registration thread with MI. If you pick that (which is a applicable selection), you still need to post in this thread.

I will try to edit this thread and keep the list of who is going here:

Trail Leaders: macgyvr and Brianho13
Trail Rigs: Pat, Beergoogles009, Xj&chz4me, fullsizexj, Bloose, RedHeep

I will delete unnecessary posts in this thread.

mac 'you know who you are' gyvr

Last edited:
I am down.

Cheese "HoBag is gettin me stiff-er" Man

No but I'll add your name to the list.

mac 'mines almost ready 'gyvr

Mac I gotta jump ship on this, my axle swap has gone bad at the monemt, so I will still be rolling the 30/8.25

Ok Mac, the guides are lined up and ready to go. I have a guide with a passenger and a Gunner with a passenger. We will meet you in the lower parking lot at approx 9:00 am. For those wondering we will travel thru the park and out one of the back gates and then travel about 1/4 mile on the road to the Private Property. Just to give everyone something to think about, there is also some good trails over there which we will be hitting. The question I need answered is, Do you want to trail ride first or go directly to the harder stuff? We will spend the entire day there but its up to those who are playing. Any more questions just let me know, Cardboard

Ok Mac, the guides are lined up and ready to go. I have a guide with a passenger and a Gunner with a passenger. We will meet you in the lower parking lot at approx 9:00 am. For those wondering we will travel thru the park and out one of the back gates and then travel about 1/4 mile on the road to the Private Property. Just to give everyone something to think about, there is also some good trails over there which we will be hitting. The question I need answered is, Do you want to trail ride first or go directly to the harder stuff? We will spend the entire day there but its up to those who are playing. Any more questions just let me know, Cardboard

Last year we did a little trail riding before we did the really hard stuff. I think that will work again. It was fun. Everyone should be packing a lunch so maybe trail ride and break for lunch before the hard stuff? It works either way for us. Your guys will be guiding and giving us a day full of fun! Thanks again for your help with this.

mac 'just a couple weeks away' gyvr

If it's all the same, I'd rather not break something just to stop for lunch like last time. ;)

I got a GoPro for Christmas with a rollbar mount, available for quick mount if someone is headed towards something narly.

Last edited:
Back