• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

***NorthWest Fest Planning and Event Details***

Status
Not open for further replies.

dick.breakey

NAXJA Forum User
Alright everyone. Its that time of year again to start planning for NWFest so everyone can mark the weekend on the calender and make sure to get the time off. This will be the central location for ideas and opinions on what is planned or if anyone has questions or feedback.

WHEN: June 22nd-24th

WHERE: Naches

We want to keep this as central as possible as we want to accommodate the most amount of our members. Naches will allow us to do this, as well as there is plenty of room for camping and trails to run.

We will be updating the thread with more information as it becomes available(schedule, campsites, exact times etc). Please keep in mind that anything is subject to change between now and then given there are permit issues or anything like that. However, we will not be changing any of the details as to when and where it is this year unless we are forced to by something we can not control.

This should give yall plenty of time to schedule the time off or get the heep up and running to atleast make it out to camp. As I stated before, if yall have any questions comments or concerns please post them up here or pm one of BOD and we will gladly answer what we can.

Looking forward to this already!!

NWC BOD

Last edited:
FYI, if you have a problem with the dates selected know that we are sort of on a tight leash as to what days we can hold this event and that these dates are really the best option right now.

Oh for sure 2nd wife. I'm already handling that :)

There's gotta be one responsible one in this group haha

Dick, just for the record, you are not welcome around my wife! Lol

Hahaha. I meant second lady haha. Like first lady second lady presidential reference.

And I'm not that bad I promise!

Last edited:
what are the restraints that are causing it to be that weekend? not that im complaining. i will be there again this year.

what are the restraints that are causing it to be that weekend? not that im complaining. i will be there again this year.

In the years past, since this is a family event, kids are out of school, the weather is not too hot or cold, the dust is a lot better that time of year. We may have snow on some of the trails, but with the way this winter has played out so far it's doubtful

In the years past, since this is a family event, kids are out of school, the weather is not too hot or cold, the dust is a lot better that time of year. We may have snow on some of the trails, but with the way this winter has played out so far it's doubtful

this. and they dont allow any big groups the weekend of the 4th of july(this year the weekend before the 4th) and the weekend after the 4th pnw4wda is having their big event. so with school and weather being the biggest factors, this is the best weekend.

i am down, me and The Red Menace will cruise up friday, set up camp, consume, and take off sunday. no wheeling for me and my stocker but ill hang out for sure

Plan for me is leave thursday morning come home Sunday. Or until I can't stand you guys anymore:moon:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back