• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Registration

BIGSLVRXJ

NAXJA Forum User
When does WF'12 registration start? I have Christmas money and would like to pay the old lady and I's dues before I'm broke ;)

Last edited:
Hopefully after the first of the year. It is being setup now, we are just finalizing some details!

mac 'here before you know it' gyvr

Hopefully after the first of the year. It is being setup now, we are just finalizing some details!

mac 'here before you know it' gyvr

Maaavelous, thanks Mac. Still waiting to see if the cost of the dinner went up like Rev thought it would ;)

At this point dinner "should" stay where it was last year.

Dinner prices have gone up, however we are trying to absorb the cost.

We will give you a definitive answer soon.

Fore 'buy raffle tickets' Wheeler.

it is now posted in the MWC as a stickey at the top.....

Looks like it is back up and working great......WOOOOOOOOOO WHOOOOOO
Tara and I are all signed up and looking forward to it.

:party:

Registration fee is, $30.00 for per vehicle.
Price includes, one event T-shirt, one dinner ticket for Saturday night's dinner, a winterfest 2011 sticker, a memorial dash plaque, and two raffle tickets.
Children under 8 will eat for free.

I already got a 2011 sticker:D

I registered, I chose check for the payment method, but have two certificates for free registration this year.

How do we handle this?
I also pre ordered two hoodies, pay before we have them made or pay when I get there?

I registered, I chose check for the payment method, but have two certificates for free registration this year. How do we handle this?
Turn in the certificates at registration

I also pre ordered two hoodies, pay before we have them made or pay when I get there?
Pay for them with a check at registration

Registration is open until Feb 14th!

mac 'sign up now!' gyvr

Back